Payment, Shipping & Returns Information
Payments can be made via the following methods:
- InstantEFT (ABSA, First National Bank, NedBank, Standard Bank) via Payfast
- Credit / Debit / Cheque Cards (VISA, MasterCard) via Payfast
- MasterPass via Payfast
- Bitcoin via Payfast
- For more information on Payfast you can visit their website
Unfortunately direct deposits (ATM / Cash Deposits) or Direct EFT into our Bank Accounts is not allowed unless it via the Payfast portal.
Shipping & Delivery Information
We deliver to residential or business addresses. Unfortunately no PO Boxes or Postnet deliveries are allowed.
As a rule of thumb,since the MyDry Online Store is part of SMI Group’s Retail division and is separate to the Distribution / Manufacture division of SMI Group all products listed on our Online Store website in terms of stock a minimum amount of stock is held at the offices. Orders will be confirmed once proof of payment has been received.
Your order should be dispatched between one (1) and four (4) business days (Mon-Fri) after payment confirmation has been received and when full payment reflects in our bank account.
- Door-to-Door (Dawn Wing) - We charge a flat rate for all door-to-door deliveries. The rate is listed during checkout. This rate will cover you for any order of two (2) orless boxes. Should your order require more than two (2) boxes, we might quote you on an additional delivery charge. At times certain Products, the delivery charge is waived (Free Delivery)however minimum Order Rand Value applies. Delivery times depend on the weight and the destination of your order. Typically,any order under 2KG will be delivered within one (1) working day after your order has been dispatched. If your order is over 2KG then it should reach you in two (2) to three (3) working days. These delivery times are under the assumption that your order is going to a major city. Should your order be going to a regional city then delays might happen. You are welcome to check if your city is a major /regional here. We currently do not ship to remote locations such as farms and mines. Collection
- Collection - Unfortunately, we do not allow for collection at our offices or at our warehouse.
Cooling Of Period - In accordance with Section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) you are entitled to cancel your purchase within seven (7) calendar days after date of receipt of the good(s) and obtain a full refund (excluding the courier fees). There are some exceptions to the “cooling off” period (Section 42.2 of the ECT Act). These exceptions include the following products in respect of which NO cooling off period shall apply:
- Consumables which have been opened/ seals broken
- Products which by reason of their nature cannot be returned (including electronic vouchers) due to the fact that the security seal was tampered with and/or the product has been used.
In both COOLING OFF PERIOD and NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, the products must be returned within seven (7) calendar days (to our door). All products must be returned to SMI Group (PTY) Ltd in their original packaging. The cost of returning the products will be solely at your expense. Should a product be damaged while in transit to SMI Group (PTY) Ltd, we will not be liable for the damage nor will SMI Group (PTY) Ltd be able to credit/refund you.
For more information please contact email@example.com